Tik Tok is a fairly recent social media app popular among the youngest demographics: Gen Z and iGen, though it is also growing in other older demographics. The social media is entirely video based, and the longest video you can take is one minute.
Below are examples on how to use the TikTok app to market products.
1. Download the app to your smartphone
2. Take and edit a video of your sample product doing things worthy of a viral video.
3. Show your shop website with URL on the end of the video and ask them to pause and screenshot it.
4. Use some relevant hashtags. The hashtag #aliexpress is used often for the products from that store, but feel free to find related ones.
5. Include a call to action and direct them to your YouTube or Instagram on your profile.
6. Alternatively, you can buy ads on TikTok with a link in the actual video, instead.
Samuel Garcia helps entrepreneurs, small business owners, and hobbyists succeed in using the Internet to increase their business.